If we intend to enhance the look of the outdoor area becomes more attractive by planting various types of plants or apply landscaping, then there are some tips that we can make reference. For information, apply eco-friendly landscaping like Columbus Ohio Landscaping is the solution chosen by many homeowners where we can get a soothing green scenery every eye every time we want to see it. It would have been different if we let the outdoor area barren and dry that will only give us an unpleasant sight. Here are 5 eco friendly landscaping tips to improve your outdoor area which may be useful as a guide.
- The first tip is to apply the artificial turf – this is one very good way done in order to save money and also save water. We can get it in various local stores and check if there is a discount program that we can get to get the product.
- The second tip is to reduce the space for the grass – we do not need to provide a spacious room for growing grass, especially if we intend to apply the artificial turf that will save the monthly water bill. We can use the space for growing various types of low-maintenance plants that will certainly add a beautiful outdoor display.
- The third tip is to choose the certified timber – that is, if we intend to incorporate a number of products made of wood to support the eco-friendly landscaping, the type of material that will be used as the wood had to be chosen which comes with a certificate from the relevant institutions.
- The fourth tip is to use various types of materials that can be used again – use a variety of items re-use when implementing eco-friendly landscaping. We can take advantage of a variety of items that are no longer in use as a bucket of used as potted plants and so on. By exploiting the existence of the items that are no longer in use, this is tantamount to save more money because we do not need to spend money to buy pots and other containers, right?
- The fifth tip is to choose plants that are low to maintenance – by selecting plants with these types, then we will save water, reduce maintenance including pruning, and usually these types of plants resistant to pests and insects.
By applying some of the tips above, then we will realize a charming landscaping, environmentally friendly, energy saving, water saving, saving time and effort, and certainly able to make us save more money. Dare to try, guys?